4DWN Project is seeking an energetic and passionate individual to handle our funding recruitment, grant proposals, and PR.
Our mission is to foster personal development, education and opportunity to under-served youth through skateboarding and related arts.
- Commitment to 4DWN’s mission
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Creativity, imagination and an entrepreneurial attitude towards fundraising
- Ability to meet financial targets
- Inspire new supporters to raise money, while maintaining and developing relationships with existing supporters
- Developing new and imaginative fundraising activities, many of which involve organizing events
- Developing and coordinating web-based fundraising, online auctions and merchandise sales
- Increasing funds by researching and targeting charitable trusts whose criteria match the 4DWN’s aims and activities
- Developing and implementing a strategy for individual and corporate supporter recruitment and development
- Managing and updating databases to record donor contact and preference information
- Making risk analyses and balancing time-cost ratios to focus effort on the most appropriate fundraising activities with the highest chance of success.
- Gain experience in charity/ non-profit field
- Summer & Fall positions available
- College credit available
Apply for more information about compensation and bonus incentives!
To apply, submit your cover letter, resume, and any other relevant information to:
We will be contacting all prospective candidates via email.
In case this doesn’t fit your skill-set, or you simply don’t have the time, there are still ways you can help 4DWN Project.